Documents for organic certification
CLICK ON each item to DOWNLOAD the documents
The coordinate Text is a document that icnludes both EU Rules about organic production, the labelling of orgnaic products and the main domestic regulation (August 2017 Ed.)
For more infomation read Reg. CE 834/2007, Organic in the EU.
This Regulation includes some rules to access and keep its own activity in the CCPB control system (rev. 7, 2017/11/01).
The manual shows a sum of the rules to label the orgnaic products:
- makes uniform the label implementation modalities of the data
- suggests technical solutions to meet many and different request by operators
- PDF high resolution file allows a prompt graphic use
A correct and clear products label is not only mandatory by law, but a basic premise to support communication towards the users who in this way, may do their aware choice of orgnaic products (rev.5, May 30, 2015).
Organic production Standard English: ed. 2 rev. 3, Feb 2018
CCPB drafted an oorganic production Standard, thank to its Organic Production Standards Commmittee, for:meet
- meet the requests for IFOAM accreditation
- arrange an instrument useful to operators outside EU but willing to export products with the same guarantees of Reg. CE 834/2007 into EU countries
Organic Operators have to fill in the PAP (Production Annual Progams) every year and ONLINE that may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Products data sheet
Engagement Statement (former "Technical Report")
Engagement statement and description of real and precautionary actions in compliance with art. 63 of CE Rule 889/2008 (former technical report):