Seggiano Olive Oil - PDO
Olive growers, Oil millers, intermediates and processors that would like to produce, process package and sell the Protected Geographically Indicated Exta - Virgin Olive oil from Seggiano have the chance to evaluate in advance their chance to satisfy the requirements from the PGI by browsing the production standard and the Control Plan. The operators willing to require the listing in the Control System (or that, being already listed , need to comunicate a variation) need to compile, subscribe and submit to CCPB the following documents:
- Certification contract (mod CO/DO) for acceptance of the Certification Regulation
- Application for Operators List of the Protected Georgraphical Indication for Extra Virgin Olive Oil of Seggiano, and attachments included.
- Producers application Sheet (Olive growers only)
- Intermediates, Packagers and Olive Millers application sheet (only for these operators category)
- A description of the plants and processing, storage and packaging venues with an indication of the lines dedicated to the processing of the DOP product (in case of a space separation of the processing cycles) comprehending the planimetry of the structures scale 1:200, cadastrial certificates and the documents proving the avaliability of the structures (contratti di affitto, comodato, ecc.), list of the owned tools and equipments;
- A copy of the Activity Start Certified Segnalation (SCIA for food or similar) see EU Regulation N. 852/2004
- The packaging material if available. If it's not then it will be necessary to integrate the application in a further integration.
- Declaration of fulfillment of the duties included in EU Regulation 852, 853, 854, 882 /2004 (health safety).