CCPB offers audit and inspection services carried out by inspectors with specialist skills, according to the principles laid down in the standard UNI EN ISO 17020:2012 (for which CCPB is been accredited by ACCREDIA), and on the basis of binding contractual requirements (e.g. specifications, terms and conditions), quoted in regulatory documentation, or as agreed with the customer.
These services are aimed in particular at large retail chains, large-scale catering companies, quality food promoting consortia and importers, all of whom need to appoint and/or keep a regular check on their suppliers their quality systems, the products they supply, the services they provide, their corporate processes and structures and the tools and equipment they use.
This service includes setting audit and/or inspection schedules, carrying these out and producing a final report. On request, the service can include the preparation of specific control checklists, the making of documents assessments, of products sampling, of traceability tests and the compliance assessment of eventual corrective actions.
CCPB current inspection schemes in agrifood sector concern:
- Assessment of the capability for a company to provide products compliant to the regulations, specifications and to terms and conditions of the contract.
- Inspection of the production sites to assess the compliance of the product planning and of the product management towards the terms and conditions of the contract.
- Making of quality and product controls;
- Product/process compliance assessment based on the products sampling and product tests
- Supply chain traceability tests, even through off-site audits
On this field CCPB continues to offer multilevel inspection services, mostly oriented towards the audit and products sampling and analysis, both in the agrifood sector and in the no food products (textile and cosmetics) adapting the services to the scheme set by the client or planning the services on the basis of specific needs of the client itself.